Sunday, April 4, 2010

What is Life ?


Life is like looking into a kaleidoscope, a particular pattern is formed and another follows, and perhaps nicer than the one before. As an analogy, life has almost the same characteristic with a kaleidoscope. Life's as flicker as the weather.Things around us change every minute every second, which we can't even predict them.

Venturing through life, we find that we have to overcome countless hurdles and disappointments.It hurts and may even shatter our spirit. However, just imagine if you can live peacefully for each single day, will you feel interesting about life? Isn't it boring and monotonous? Thus, difficulties in life is specifically arranged by the God, to make our life more interesting and challenging and meaningful.Problems are waiting for us to solve, successfully solved one, means you are one step beyond towards success,reaching the climax in our life.

After coming across with some difficulties during the secondary school life, slowly I begin to understand the meaning of life~ Life is about how we overcome problems and proceed to the next and finally towards success!

I am really new to blog. I wish to start up my blog with a general understanding of what we claim as life. As blog is just alike as our diary, so I wish I can share my life experiences to all my friends. KEEP IN TOUCH THROUGH MY BLOG !

No comments:

Post a Comment